The IT and Telecommunications industry is experiencing exponential growth. It is an exciting place to be, offering tremendous career growth and earnings potential and MicroCorp is a rapidly growing premier value-added distributor of telecom and cloud solutions in this industry. We are looking to hire an energetic, ambitious, and customer focused individual to support our business to business cable management team. This is an entry level position offering training and a fast track to career progression.
The Cable Partner Support Advocate will be responsible for the support of cable orders. Working directly with our extensive partner community this position is an essential part of our cable team and to the success of MicroCorp. MicroCorp will provide specific training for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as MicroCorp’s primary advocate for supporting all Cable Carriers such as Comcast, TWC, Spectrum, Bright House and possibly others in the future
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Checking location serviceability and advising partners on their service options
- Communicating directly with partners to ensure clean order submission
- Submitting and managing orders with the cable service providers
- Managing partner escalations to ensure the highest levels of partner satisfaction
Qualifications and Skills
- College degree in a technology related or applied science field
- Total commitment to customer service and customer satisfaction
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Commutable distance from East Cobb
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office