Channel Partner marketing is often a big source of stress for telecom agents, VARs, and MSPs alike. You’re a salesperson and a business owner, so you want your time to be focused on what you do best.
At the same time, you’ve probably noticed how the sales process has changed over the last few years. The old sales and marketing tricks just don’t work as well as they used to, which is both frustrating and expensive. Your prospects are making decisions without you, and more and more people are involved in the buying decisions than ever before.
For all of these reasons and more, it may seem like doing marketing well is a lot like hunting unicorns.
Introducing a Channel Partner Marketing Blog Series
That’s why we’ve put together this blog series specifically focused on effective marketing for Channel Partners. Each week, we will post a new blog covering topics like:
- Clearly defining your target audience for more effective prospecting
- Crafting a compelling message that clearly communicates your value proposition
- Creating a lead generation website
- The do’s and don’ts of powerful lead generation campaigns
- Why and how to nurture leads through your sales funnel
- LinkedIn sales prospecting
- Leveraging content in your sphere (there’s lots of free stuff available)
- Video marketing: how to use it in prospecting and sales
- Social media tips & tricks
- How SEO works, and more importantly, what not to do
- Must-have telecom marketing tools
As the industry’s first exclusive telecom marketing agency, we’re looking forward to sharing some no-fluff expertise that will get you real marketing results.
Please let us know if there are topics you would like covered that you don’t see here…we’re all ears!
Lastly, if you’re shopping for a marketing services provider, check out MarketRight, MicroCorp’s exclusive marketing program for its partners, powered by us at Mojo Marketing.