I can’t wait to see you all next month for MicroCorp’s big annual conference, One on One! In my presentation ‘LinkedIn: How 15 Minutes Can Majorly Impact Your Business,’ I’ll show you how to use LinkedIn for prospecting and thought leadership. Here’s a little teaser ahead of time.
Hopefully by now I don’t need to give you reasons to be active on LinkedIn. If you’re paying any attention to what’s happening on the platform, you’re likely seeing a lot of activity. Here are some intriguing stats that might explain why:
- Sales people who regularly share quality content are 45% more likely to exceed quota
- 65% of B2B marketers have acquired customers through LinkedIn
- The most represented industry on LinkedIn is ‘Information Technology’
So there you have it. Our industry is alive and well on LinkedIn, and the opportunities abound. Here are just a few things you can do on LinkedIn:
- Generate sales leads
- Build thought leadership
- Leverage your time by multiplying yourself
- Stay current with the changing industry and business environment
- Nurture and maintain relationships
- Differentiate from your competition
During my session at One on One, I’m going to talk you through how to use LinkedIn effectively, and how you can accomplish everything you need in just 15 minutes per day.
That’s really all you need – 15 minutes a day. You don’t have to disrupt your life or schedule to make a huge impact. But just like with anything else, participating consistently over time will build momentum and pay huge dividends. And don’t worry – I’ll show you exactly what to do with those 15 minutes so you’re as effective as possible.
In the session, you’ll also learn how to:
- Optimize your profile so customers find you when they’re searching for your expertise
- Grow your network to grow your influence and connections
- Find potential customers where they’re already hanging out and provide them value
- Prospect effectively using LinkedIn’s search tool and InMail
- And lots more
I’m excited to share all this info with you! If you have any burning questions you’d like me to address in the session, I’d love to hear them. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not able to attend but would like to learn how to use LinkedIn to grow your telecom business, please feel free to reach out and I’ll be happy to share the slides with you.
See you soon in Atlanta!