September 8, 2014
Company Redefines Itself to Showcase Its Focus on Enabling Agents, VARs, and MSPs to Deliver Telecom and Cloud Services More Profitably and Efficiently
MARIETTA, GA September 8, 2014 – MicroCorp, Inc. today announced it has completed a rebranding initiative, unveiling a new visual identity and website to support its evolution as the premier national distributor of telecom and cloud services. As the most established Master Agent, MicroCorp has been streamlining the sale and support of telecommunications services since 1986. The rebranding, spurred by significant growth and increased recognition over the past five years, signifies the company’s leadership, forward-thinking direction and commitment to ensuring the success of the partners it serves.
Karin Fields, MicroCorp’s CEO/COO and a member of the team since 1994, commented, “The telecom landscape is evolving rapidly and we need to convey to the marketplace how MicroCorp’s brand promise – leveraging our resources, people and back office tools – continues to deliver the ultimate partner experience in the industry. Now our website and visual messaging clearly articulates the truly differentiated value that we bring to our partners.”
MicroCorp’s rebranding initiative is comprised of several facets:
- Logo – The new MicroCorp logo incorporates the cube the company is known for with a fresh new twist and colors that covey innovation and vibrancy.
- Tagline – “Opt-in. Go Further” will serve as the company’s tagline, becoming its central call for agents, VARs and MSPs to partner with MicroCorp as a trusted advisor to build and expand their businesses.
- Secondary Logo Elements – MicroCorp is illuminating its core differentiators (its people, proprietary back-office portal and expertise in cloud services) by developing secondary logo elements to represent and elevate the focus on these key areas.
- The People Powered Network™ Logo – This logo signifies the team behind MicroCorp. It draws attention to the industry expertise, depth and experience of the MicroCorp staff as well as the personal support its partners receive from them.
- Nautilus™ Logo – The new Nautilus logo represents MicroCorp’s robust back office portal that has been built and refined based upon three decades of industry experience and insight. This advanced system streamlines every step of the sales and support process for service providers and partners.
- MicroCorp Cloud Logo – As a cloud services leader, MicroCorp helps partners address a wide array of complex cloud solutions. The MicroCorp Cloud logo illustrates the cloud expertise MicroCorp has amassed within The People Powered Network as well as the portfolio of leading cloud providers MicroCorp developed to meet emerging demands.
- Website – The redesigned www.microcorp.com website incorporates the look and feel of the new MicroCorp brand and serves as an informational resource for current and prospective partners. It showcases a fresh look for the company and utilizes a responsive, easy-to-navigate design.
“The goal is to elevate the key programs and differentiators within MicroCorp,” said Phil Keenan, MicroCorp’s president. “We deliver so many more benefits than a traditional master agent and this rebranding represents an important step to better communicate our value. Over the past 28 years, MicroCorp has built a people powered network and the leading back office system that are especially critical to VARs looking to embrace a new recurring revenue model.”
MicroCorp is the premier distributor of telecom and cloud solutions. Since 1986, people have been our driving force. Our dedicated, tenured team of specialists connects a powerful national network of agent, MSP and VAR partners with customized solutions from more than 50 premier telecom and cloud providers. Supported by our advanced back office portal, Nautilus, MicroCorp supplies the engine for sustained growth and success. For more information, please visit www.www.microcorp.com.